- This event has passed.
14th International Symposium of Continuous Surface Mining
23. September 2018 - 26. September 2018
The Symposium aims at giving an opportunity to professionals from the mining industry and practitioners from consulting companies, equipment suppliers and software providers, people from research institutions and government agencies as well as academic scholars and researchers, to present their work and to share and discuss the latest developments on continuous surface mining.
• Mine planning and design
• Equipment and mining systems
• Modeling, simulation and stochastic optimization
• Risk assessment
• Slope stability, soil and rock mechanics
• Hydrogeological investigations
• Mine operation and management
• Quality control, blending, homogenization
• Continuous mining and transportation in consolidated rocks
• Health and safety at work
• Environment protection, land reclamation
• Circular economy