- This event has passed.
25th World Mining Congress 2018
19. June 2018 - 22. June 2018
The World Mining Congress (WMC) is a global mining industry event, which is held every three years, has been held once every 2-3 years since 1958 and brings together specialists and scientists from different countries working in the solid mineral deposit – development sector. The World Mining Congress over the history of its existence the number of participating countries of the Congress has increased from 10 to 49 and continues to grow.
The leading institutions along with key suppliers and service companies will present innovative developments in mining industry. The leading experts of mining industry and representatives of related industries from all over the world will give speech at the World Mining Congress.
The main objectives of the World Mining Congress are:
• promotion of world innovations and exchange of experience with the mining sector experts from all over the world;
• development of science and promotion of international scientific and technical cooperation for progress in the MMC;
• discussion of the most challenging issues of the MMC and finding solutions;
• improving industrial safety and improving environment protection measures.