- This event has passed.
CIM Conference and Exhibition
9. May 2015 @ 9:00 - 13. May 2015 @ 17:00
Founded in 1898, the Canadian Institute of Mining, Metallurgy and Petroleum (CIM) is the leading technical society of professionals in the Canadian Minerals, Metals, Materials and Energy Industries. CIM has over 14,600 members, convened from industry, academia and government. With 10 Technical Societies and over 35 Branches, our members help shape, lead and connect Canada’s mining industry, both within our borders and across the globe.
• Environmental paradigms
• Innovation – present and future
• Underground mining insights
• Diversity – from gender to geography
• Operational excellence – a safe operation is a reliable one
• Maintenance engineering – impacting every level
• Rare earths minerals – from prospecting to processing
• Explosives and blasting – breaking grounds
• Geology and geostatistics
• Iron ore symposium
• Ethics in mining symposium